Tuesday, December 9, 2008

waste eggs and i'll get PETA up on your ass

some dumbfucks these days have no lifes, espesially those who waste eggs for one thing, its to waste off food, but to waste perfectly good eggs is a WHOLE different story! like omfg, dumb kunts!so i just got out of the shower, awsomest shower out, then i did my comb over style hair, popped on the headband and headed downstairs to greet my dad, who had just come home and walked in on me taking a shower ( thankfully leaving immedietly ). our conversation went like this;me ; so how was work dad? dad; oh it was okay, pretty tiring.BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! these weird sounds just came out of no-where. my dad and i, looked at eachother, and i think i know what we were both thinking. " what the fuck?" we approached the window and saw eggs on my window. my dad looked pretty pissed and headed out to the backyard. frankie came along and started eating the eggs, but thats the lighter side. my dad then washed it off and i went upstairs. as i went upstairs, i spoke to aaron and michael about this asshole. i went on brb for a couple of mins. so i went to check up if this guy was trying to have a go again. from the bathroom window on the second floor, it was pitch dark. all i could see was the fence ( and westpoint LOL ). i waited a few seconds, looking at the fence. i then see a little head, peeking over, as if it was searching to see if the coast was clear, after he checked that it was ( or so that asshole of a son of a gun thought ) his hand raised with the egg intact. at the top of my lungs, i then screamed " OI DICKHEAD PISS OFF! " hearing my voice suddenly he then fell off what he was standing on.and thats how i deal with bogan-egg-wasting-assholes.

thank-you:D:D

No comments: