Saturday, September 27, 2008

Haircuts and Hairspray

so i've spent my sunday as usual, being a holy child and praying in church. after that holyness ended, we went straight home instead of doing our usual sunday shopping because of our " little get together " last night.

after that, i got my hair cut. i dont think it even looks any different. i just have to style it different, im pretty pissed off but what the hell. my room smells of fumes of hairspray and gatsby.

the family is doing its usual family spring cleaning. i feel sorry for my axelottle, its trying to swim around, but its got less water. also at the fact that its blind. helpless little creature.

so now all i do is give advice to needy strangers and sit on my ass all day. nah im kidding, my life is abit more interesting. so this blog will keep count of crap i do this holidays. and baisically every other day of my life. alas pizza and video-ezy are awaiting me.

ciao for now ;D ;
p.s

Sometimes that now, baisically means in a couple of hours.

No comments: