Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend ; part 1

The weekend has begun. its an auspicious start. its kinda funny actually. my sister is holding a surprise birthday party for her fiance. i just helped her bring in a box contain party favours and some other things. i decided to take a peek. inside that box was shot glasses, party poppers, sparklers and plates. i wouldnt be surprised if i saw furry handcuffs. what do you excpect? they're 24, young, ambitious and horny -.-". so im helping set up for this party. i overheard my sister talking to my mom about the party. insisted on a stripper. Oh lord. and at times like this i wish i could dissapear into thin air. having a half naked woman walking around in my backyard isnt what i really want. if i wanted to see that, i could just watch MTV.

So yeah, i decided to dig a whole in the entrance of my front yard so she would fall in. just kidding. i would, but fact a) i dont have a shovel, and fact b) i have cheap spoons.

my mom and my sister just left to go pick up the cake. or is the oldies talk for " lets pick up the stripper at a erotic cake store?" im going to the local festival anyway to atleast i'll be out for a couple of hours.

" half naked women, furry handcuffs and shotglasses. welcome to the playboy mansion "

No comments: